Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Guest Posting! And...Stuff!

Greetings, readers, watchers, listeners, and those who don't pay any attention to anything anyway!

This post is to inform you that I have just guest-blogged for a quite entertaining site known as What's Wrong With.... As such, I am now shamelessly promoting it, because frankly that is what writers do.

Anyway, my post is here. Read it! It's vitriolic!

In other news, soon I will be done with my freshman year of college and will start posting things again! AND I will be posting things that are well-written!

Rejoicing and suchlike!

That will be all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing it with us. I love reading your posts. It makes me feel like you're right here in the living room,. I can hear your voice in every sentence. I guess, in short, I'm just missing your sweet smiling face. I'm looking forward to having you back in the living room in just a few short weeks.
    Great job honey :)

    ReplyDelete